Apple Launches New 9.7-inch iPad that features stunning Retina display and incredible performance
New iPad has 9.7″Retina display with 2048×1536 resolution.iPad features a beautifully bright Retina display with over 3.1 million pixels for stunning pictures and videos and is enclosed in a sturdy yet thin aluminium unibody enclosure weighing just one pound for great portability and durability. The Apple-designed A9 chip with 64‑bit desktop-class architecture delivers fast processing and graphics performance for apps.
The Apple New 9.7-inch iPad equipped with the A9 chip with 64‑bit desktop-class architecture delivers fast processing and graphics performance for apps and games.iPad comes with iOS 10, which brings more expressive and animated ways to communicate in Messages, new ways to use Siri with your favourite apps.Customers can do even more, from learning to code with Swift Playgrounds and reading books on the large screen to boosting productivity through Microsoft Office and using multitasking features like Split Screen.
Apple iPad uses the 8-megapixel back camera to shoot detailed images and records 1080p HD video.While FaceTime HD 1.2MPcamera for video calls and selfies.
- Touch ID gives iPad users a simple and secure way to unlock iPad, keep personal information private within apps and approve purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store and iBooks Store.
- Enhanced battery capacity from 27.62Wh to 32.4Wh provides 10 hours of battery life.
- Ultrafast wireless means connecting with iPad is quick and easy, and support for LTE cellular bands worldwide helps customers stay connected when traveling.2 Apple SIM makes it even easier to connect to wireless data plans right from your device when travelling in more than 140 countries and regions.
All of the Fun and Power of iPad, Now Starting at $329
- New iPad with Wi-Fi comes in silver, gold and space grey and price start at $329 (US) for the 32GB model while 128GB model comes in $429.
- iPad withWi-Fi + Cellular model starts from $459 (US)
iPad will be available to order beginning Friday, March 24, from apple.com and starts delivering to customers and arriving next week in Apple Stores, through select carriers and Apple Authorized Resellers (prices may vary).