Careem is UAE-based Cab Company has launched it ride-hailing service in Pakistan. Initially, they started providing services in Karachi and Lahore. Now they Careem Started Service in Islamabad (from 28 March 2016). It provides an affordable yet comfortable Cab service that can be requested at your door-step using Careem App, website.
How Careem Works
How to Book Careem Rides
The customer has to create an account and login to Careem website or App to avail this service. Choose a car to book for now or for later by monitoring specific time and date. Careem also provides different ranges of the car providing business and economy class cars. Careem customer can also use their mobile App to request their service. The app is available for both iPhone as well as the android users.
Careem will automatically detect the location of the customer by using the GPS facility.
You can use Careem service for your daily commute options within the city any time of the day. Careem also provides Airport Pick & Drop options for the customers, thus making the commute to the airport tension free. Careem offers fare waiver for Airport pickups if the ride is late by more than five minutes.
You can book Careem rides anytime 24/7 through
Careem Islamabad & its Service charges:
- Rates vary according to the city, car category, and NOW vs. LATER selection.
You can easily retrieve rates on the Careem app as follows:
- Tap on the (3 dashes) on the top corner of your app
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Rates”
- Select the city and preferred car category
- Rates for booking Now are = Rs.130 + (including per Km fare PRs. 17 / Km.)+ PKR. 3.7 per minute making the driver wait.Minimum charges 200
- Rates for book Later are =Rs.260 +(including per Km fare PRs. 17 / Km) + PRs 4 wait making the driver wait.Minimum charges 400