Careem Started Service in Islamabad
In 2015 Careem was launched in Pakistan.Initially, it started providing services in Karachi and Lahore. Careem Started Service in Islamabad la 28 march 2016. Careem is UAE-based Cab Company. It provides an affordable yet comfortable Cab service that can be requested at your door-step through Careem App, website or through a helpline number.
How Careem Works
BOOK A RIDE EASILY
Careem customer has to login to their website to get their service and choose to book a car for now or book for later by monitoring specific time and date.Careem also provides different ranges of the car providing business and economy class cars. By using the GPS facility, they will automatically locate the customer’s address.
Careem customer can also use their mobile App to request their service.The app is available for both iPhone as well as the android users.
You can use Careem service for your daily commute options within the city any time of the day. Careem also provides Airport Pick & Drop options for the customers, thus making the commute to the airport hassle free. Careem offers fare waiver for Airport pickups if the ride is late by more than five minutes.
How to Book Careem Rides
You can book Careem rides anytime 24/7 through
Careem Islamabad & its Service charges:
- Rates vary according to the city, car category, and NOW vs. LATER selection.
You can easily retrieve rates on the Careem app as follows:
- Tap on the (3 dashes) on the top corner of your app
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Rates”
- Select the city and preferred car category
- Rates for booking Now are = Rs.130 + (including per Km fare PRs. 17 / Km.)+ PKR. 3.7 per minute making the driver wait.Minimum charges 200
- Rates for book Later are =Rs.260 +(including per Km fare PRs. 17 / Km) + PRs 4 wait making the driver wait.Minimum charges 400