How to Become an Uber Partner in Pakistan
Two international Ride-hailing services provider Uber and Careem started their services in Pakistan. The transportation competition is rising.But Uber is getting popular day by day because of its low fares and relatively more bonus for uber partner drivers. Careem also took some initiatives to stay in business they recently acquired Savaaree to reduce competition.But Uber is Going ahead in the competition.
Are you thinking about making some extra money on Full time or part time? then here we will tell you how to become an uber Partner and driver with Uber and earn up to 50,000/- per month.
Anybody can drive with Uber, but there are a few minimum requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Use an eligible vehicle
Before driving in your city, share the following documentation:
- Valid CNIC identification card
- Valid driving license
- Proof of vehicle registration
- A clean driving record and No criminal history
- Engine capacity: Any car of 2001 or later Model with an engine capacity of 600cc or greater
- Body Style: Any body style with 4 full, independently opening doors
- Seating: Must have seats and seat belts for the driver and 4 passengers
- No cosmetic damage or missing pieces
- No full-sized vans or trucks
- No commercial branding
Toyota – Corolla, Vitz, Prius, Passo, Belta, Aqua, Yaris
Suzuki – Cultus, Wagon R, Mehran, Swift, Alto, Liana, Every
Hyundai – Santro
Honda – City, Civic, Life, Fit
Daihatsu – Move, Mira, Hijet
Registration and verification
The registration process is completely online.
- Sign up online on Uber’s website and fill your Details.
- Make sure you have Pictures or Scanned copy of your documents. Upload your I.D (Computerized National Identity Card), Driving license, photograph, and proof of vehicle registration
After Online Registration process Uber will contact you via your email or phone number to verify the account and to get some additional documents.
After verification of documents like the driving license, CNIC etc and also a security check, you will get the official Uber Partner status.
On completion of registration and verification company will invite you to Uber’s Office for some introductory code of conduct sessions as well. where they will give a brief introduction on their terms, rules, and regulation etc.
- Now Download Uber Driver mobile application and accept any incoming trip request.Just Take rides and all job will be done by App.
Share and Bonus
- You must take at least 10 rides a day and 80 rides per week.
- Uber uses the 25/75 rule. that means Uber pays 75% to the driver of those total earnings from the trip.
- Bonus: If you complete 80 rides per week Uber will pay you 8000/- per week along with earning of your Rides.
- In case you do not get any ride all day, initially Uber was paying around Rs.270 per hour to make up for the lost business but that is revoked and Uber is not giving anymore as lost business.