” Telenor Connect ” online E-Care Account
Telenor acquired a license for providing GSM services in Pakistan in April 2004 and launched its services commercially in Karachi, Islamabad, and Rawalpindi on 15 March 2005. It expanded its services to Lahore, Faisalabad and Hyderabad on 23 March 2005. Telenor Pakistan’s Corporate Headquarters are in Islamabad, with regional offices in Peshawar, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Quetta and Karachi. On 28 January 2005, Telenor established its first call centre in Karachi. Telenor has recently launched its new Telenor Connect a self-service online ecare account for their subscriber. Where Telenor subscriber can make an account to view and change different services subscribed by them.
How to create Telenor Ecare Login
- Click this Link to create Telenor Ecare (https://www.telenor.com.pk/customer/account/login/)
- You can also follow the above Link by Click on “My Account “from Official Telenor Website
- Click “Sign in with CONNECT Account”
- Enter you Telenor Mobile Number and click signup
- You will receive a PIN number from Telenor on your Telenor SIM.
- Enter Received PIN and Set Password and you are done
Features of Telenor Connect (My account)
- Call History for last 30 Days
- SMS History for last 30 Days
- Internet Data used in last days
- Recharge history
- Balance at the moment
- View and Edit FnF list without charges
- Other Value added services
- You can block your sim if lost
- Live chat CRO
- Payment History
You can also Use Telenor My App for android to use all above feature.